Dear colleagues, with great regrets, we decided, due to the Chinese flu pandemic, to cancel the Czech National Bioinformatics Conference ENBIK this year. Instead, next ENBIK will take place 13. - 15. 6. 2022 at the same place. You already can indicate this date in your calendars.
ENBIK is the multidisciplinary forum of experts in the computational analysis of life science and biomedical data. ENBIK covers all areas of life science informatics, such as bioinformatics, chemoinformatics or molecular modelling. At ENBIK, everyone can present its research in the form of a lecture or poster. Conference language is English.
Conference topics cover all aspects of a computational biology, bioinformatics or chemoinformatics, including:
- Computational genomics
- The analysis of gene expression and its regulation
- Computational proteomics
- Strcutural bioinformatics
- Systems biology
- Chemoinformatics and computational drug design
- Algorithms and methods in bioinformatics and chemoinformatics
- Knowledge mining from biological data, texts and images
- Biomolecular modeling